Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021 Blog Post


 Its been an exciting new year in 2021. Its still in the heart of COVID-19. We have a new president in Joe Biden. I was happy to be one of the first people to receive the 1st dose of new PFizer vaccine. As the Pandemic moves on, I think people are learning to adjust to the new normal that is what were facing. I know that some people might not see the vaccine until 2022 or beyond, so to receive the 1st dose in January of 2021 is a true blessing.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihc6JtMIdQ

 https://youtu.be/iihc6JtMIdQ




As far as classes, its been great.  This semester I am taking 18 hours, which is literally more classes than I have ever taken before in my life. I really enjoy our setup in Neuropharmacology class. It has the medical school feel to it already. I'm learning about the motor circuit of the brain and about how all the neurotransmitters are processed. Classes started earlier for us on the 7th of January, this semester. I am making sure I start strong. I developed my study schedule and study habits over the course of last semester, so I am feeling more confident in myself. I know that this semester we have to take the shelf exam, but I am prepared for it. I am always optimistic and positive no matter what. I always approach life with a positive attitude because I believe that is how you are going to receive your blessings: Self-love wins every time. In order to maximize my potential I have to be diligent and headstrong. 

 

 

Volunteer Hours so far Spring Semester: 0





No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2021 Blog Post

 Its been a great school year. Its been full of knowledgeable teachers with an encyclopedia wealth of intellect. I have really learned how t...