Friday, April 30, 2021

April 2021 Blog Post

 Its been a great school year. Its been full of knowledgeable teachers with an encyclopedia wealth of intellect. I have really learned how to study hard for exams. I found myself as a person academically, and I feel I am fully geared to enter medical school within the next year. I have found that you have to put a lot of time into the things that you want to come into fruition. I have ordered my cap and gown so they should be in by May 21st.

 I have been volunteering also under Southern Solidarity meeting at a local Unitarian church and going around the inner city distributing food, clothes and sanitation items to un-housed individuals in the area with medical and health needs.



 I have received my 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine. I am now fully vaccinated and can join the herd immunity of people in order to push society forward in the public health realm. I do feel that now that I am fully vaccinated I will be able to not quarantine as much as I was before the pandemic. I think now as a nation, we are trying to open up the economy.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_E7ZJ3kRg

 I have scheduled my MCAT for June. I have been studying year round for it, so when June 18th comes around, I will be geared and have my application in early. One of my favorite courses was Neuropharmacology because it taught me a whole lot about the functions of the brain. Im pretty sure it will help me in medical school. I am looking forward to graduating and I have enjoyed my time. I have appreciated all of my teachers for giving so much more insight into the world of biomedical science. I will continue to carry the pride of medical science high as if it were the Olympic torch.


Volunteer Hours: 5 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2021 Blog Post

 Its been a great school year. Its been full of knowledgeable teachers with an encyclopedia wealth of intellect. I have really learned how t...